Eagerly waiting for the release of admit cards for the JEE Mains 2018?? Then, you have come to right place. CBSE is all set to issue the JEE Main 2018 admit card in the 2nd week of March 2018. Check the complete instructions that are officially issued by the CBSE recently and also the admit card availability and download procedure here.
JEE Main Admit Card 2018
According to some sources, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to issue the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018 admit card by the 12th of March. According to the information bulletin of the CBSE, JEE Main Admit card for the examination can be downloaded from the official website in the March 2nd week of 2018. All the candidates who have successfully submitted the online application and paid the examination fee are said to be allowed for the JEE Main 2018 exam as per the schedule with admit card. It is also said that, it is advisable for the candidates to download their admit card only from the JEE main website. Along with the admit card, the site will also give the regular updates for the candidates and so the applicants are advised to see the site regularly. There is also a help desk set by the authorities which will be functional on all the working days and the phone numbers of the desk will be available in the official website.
As per few sources, the tentative date for the JEE Main Hall Ticket is out and according to it the admit cards will be available either on 12th of March 2018 or 13th of March 2018. This is just a tentative date. However, the applicants need to refer the official website continuously to know up-to-date information.
- Name of Exam Conducting Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the Examination: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2018
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card Availability: 2nd Week of March 2018
- JEE Main Exam Date: 8th, 15th and 16th of April 2018
- Official Website: jeemain.nic.in / cbse.nic.in
Details Present on JEE Main Admit Card
As said the JEE Main admit cards will be available for the candidates on March and they will be available only in the online mode. The JEE Admit card will have all the following details and the candidates who have received the hall ticket for the exam have to cross check those details. If there is any discrepancy, candidates need to contact the Secretariat of JEE Main or CBSE immediately for required changes.
- Exam Centre Number,
- Exam Centre Details,
- Candidate’s Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Roll Number,
- Application Number,
- Father’s Name,
- Address / Locality,
- Pin Code,
- Mobile Number,
- Email Address,
- Exam Date, Paper and Timings
- Medium of Question Paper
- Candidate’s Photograph and
- Candidate’s Signature
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2018 Online
Applicants of the JEE Main 2018 can download the JEE Main admit card from the official website in the following manner. However in order to download the hall ticket, the candidates need to remember their application number allotted at the time of application filling process which will present in the e-mail that you have provided during the process and the password that is created at the time of filling the form. Both are mandatory to login and to download the admit card without any issues. Candidates who are having those details can just follow the process given below and download the hall ticket easily.
- Open the official link https://jeemain.nic.in/
- Search for the Admit Card for JEE Main 2018 under the “Current Events” section present at the left side of the home page.
- Click on the relevant hall ticket link.
- Enter the necessary details like, Application Number, Date of Birth and Captcha or security code.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Now, the JEE Admit card for the application number you have entered will appear on screen.
- Check the hall ticket for complete details.
- Get a print out of the admit card for your future use.
Process to Retrieve Forgotten JEE Main 2018 Application Number or Password
It is very common among the candidates that they forget the JEE Main application number or password and find it difficult to download their admit cards. Here is the step wise process to help those candidates recover those details easily with account recovery option. Read the below steps to know the process and follow the same to recover your JEE Main Application number or password.
- Open the JEE Main Hall Ticket / Admit Card page.
- Tap on “I can’t access my account”.
- Choose between the options given below.
- I Forgot My Password
- I Forgot My Application Number
- Click on the “Continue” button, choose the security question and answer it.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Fill the details according to option you have selected above and submit the details that are as follows to retrieve your application number.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Security Code / Security Pin
This is how JEE Main applicants can retrieve their forgotten application number or password. Once you recover those details, follow the above process and get your JEE Main Admit Card 2018 in just few seconds.
Documents to be Carried for JEE Main 2018 Exam Centre
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
- Identity proof authorized by the government (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, College ID and Pass Book of Bank with photo etc.)
- Candidates belonging to PwD category have to carry PwD certificate copy in the format that is prescribed (Appendix 9) and issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates appearing in Paper-2 can also carry Geometry box, pencil, clipboard, crayons or color pencils and erasers.
All these are the updates regarding the JEE Main Admit Card 2018 as of now. For more information from time-to-time, you can stay tuned with us. For this, you can bookmark this portal by pressing CTRL+D.